The number 2 of Estetic Magazine for men is out with a special file: « Cosmetics and fillers, the right amounts ». Have a good reading!
Our editorial: Trends and routines
You might say that men are demanding, impatient and still rather reluctant to use cosmetics… but if a doctor is able to provide them with an effective and fast solution, they are more than happy to give it a try! Men tend to be very open to suggestions: botulinum toxin is popular in all age groups, and ever more Millennials are having it done. The new injectables that make our features look more masculine are doing a roaring trade.
And we must not forget hair implants, eyelid surgery and hair removal, which are becoming ever more conventional.
- A useful guide to male aesthetics in 2019
- Gaspard Noël: an emperor who needs no clothes
- Cosmetics for men
- Aesthetic surgery for a male face
- Monaco, a destination for men?
- Anti-aging treatments
- Blepharoplasty for men
- Look younger with barbed threads
- Origin, the new personalised laser treatment
- Emsculpt: build muscle & burn fat simultaneously
- Why baldness is no longer inevitable
- New injectable treatments for hair loss
- Penoplasty with hyaluronic acid
- The proper use of testosterone